We prepare our properties to a high standard and some properties may be shown with ‘Housekeeping in Progress’ this is generally because of one or more of the following reasons:
1) The Property Needed Immediate Maintenance.
2) Planned Painting and Decorating program
3) Cleaning and/or Fitting New Carpets/Floor Coverings
4) Repairing issues reported (or not) by the outgoing Tenant(s)
5) Restore Hygiene standards involving a ‘Deep Clean’.
6) Property damage after occupant neglect/mis-treatment.
7) Grounds/Gardens are in a Poor state and Rubbish left.
8) House is boxed up as the Tenant is now moving.
We try to get these matters resolved as a matter of Urgency.
Please bear with us as most of the issues are beyond our control until possession is given back over, but we endeavour to have them resolved as soon as possible, so we can arrange a viewing for you.
We do not show unprepared or unclean houses.
Repairs & Breakdowns
Repairs & Breakdowns should be reported by the following methods
After Hours Answer Service: Tel: 01909 500700 after hours for next working day attention.
Email Service: email@example.com
Where possible please attach to the email a picture of the problem,
Emergency After Hours: Call / Text / Message: 07507 913406
Please note, for serious problems only